deodorant..

is it possible for your body to get used to a deodorant that you use all the time? i use the clinical strength deodorants and it worked great at first but ive noticed recently im getting sweat stains again. embarrassing!! my friend uses guy deodorant and says it's amazing. any suggestions on what i should do?

exxOHjackie

Asked by exxOHjackie at 10:25 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I think it's possible to get used to your deoderant...i'm pretty sure it's happened to me before.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:43 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• i'm allergic to deoderant. so i use natural stuff now and it works great! i used to get sweat stains too. it IS embarrassing and i dont get emarrassed easily. ...but sense i've switched deoderants from conventional to natural i dont have to worry about that any more.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:45 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Just like with shampoos, it is recommended that you switch deodorant brands every time you purchase deodorant. It tends to make them work better for you.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:06 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I had that same problem! try the feelin fresh deo by avon www.youravon.com/dhullum
    its just 99 cents and it worked better than the clinical stuff that was 8 bucks. My friend turned me onto it and i was surprised. all of the roll on ones work really well i just like the scent best its really fresh like clean laundry. worth a try! free shipping with code fsany
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:12 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• use the guy kind! but by some roll on baby powder to hide the guy smell
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 12:14 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I apply twice a day, and I use clinical. Yikes. Someone told me you can get Botox shots under your arms and you sweat less.
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 1:08 AM on Mar. 4, 2009