third trimester

is it normal for morning sickness and nose bleeds to come back at the end of your pregnancy?
I feel like i just got pregnant all over again
plus i have contractions, and cant breath!
is this normal or happening to anyone else?

jparker289

Asked by jparker289 at 10:27 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I just got to my 3rd trimester and I feel some of the old symptoms again too. My boobs hurt, I'm tired and have been feeling sick on and off too....From what I have heard/read this is normal. Unfortunately!!! I am so uncomfortable too - especially at night........
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 10:30 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I dont know about the morning sickness but I am 32 weeks and I have been waking up lately with a stuffy nose & when I blow it,it's blood! YUCK! Also, I have had a couple contractions but nothing major. I'd say it's normal but I'm not sure,this is my first!
    Mrs.Hopeful

Answer by Mrs.Hopeful at 10:31 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I had sickness from the beginning to the end of both of my pregnancies....as well as sinus trouble. Ask your doc before doing this, but see if you can use plain saline in your nose too keep it moistened during the day...and at night use a humidifier and put a tiny bit of Vaseline on a Q-tip and rub it on the inside of your nostrils...even tho the bleeding is coming from farther up, this will help some as the moisture will slowly work it's way in when you breathe....but anyway, to answer your questions...you are not alone.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:38 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• It's hard to say, I experience all sorts of strange things during pregnancy. I've had morning sickness the whole time and I never had nose bleeds... as far as difficulty breathing and contractions I'm right there with you. The contractions are what my doctor's are concerned about but it's really hard to say what's "normal" with pregnancy.
    ashleyaction

Answer by ashleyaction at 11:12 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• It's COMPLETELY normal. A large percent of women are upset to see morning sickness rear it's ugly head but it's not harmful. It comes from the baby pushing so hard on your stomach inside that you can constantly feel ill.

Also the bleeding nose is normal as well and is probably the result of the massive amounts of hormones surging through your body in preparation for delivery.
    Anonymous

• Sounds normal. I got the nosebleeds with my son and the nausea with my daughter :) And the contractions with both... all the freaking time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Mar. 4, 2009