Wierd feeling??

Im 13 weeks pregnant tommorow and am experiencing this wierd sensation in my lower pelvis. It feels like theres pressure and its achy. Is this normal?? I have had no bledding or anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You'll have to ask your doctoe if you are worried but I have the weirdest feelings all over when I'm pregnant. My doctors tell me that some of it is nerve pain and some of it is other pregnancy related strangeness. It's hard to say really but there shoulg be an on-call doctor you can get ahold of and if you start bleeding or experiencing any discharge I'd go in right away. I bet it's normal though. Good luck and congrats!
    ashleyaction

Answer by ashleyaction at 11:09 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I am 9 weeks and I know what you are talking about! I am pretty sure it's just how much our uterus is changing. I also get stretching pains and these weird sensations in my belly button, but the pressure and achy full feeling are something I am experiencing too.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 11:16 PM on Mar. 3, 2009