how can i promote my business selling makeup?

It just seems that no one wants to buy mark makeup!!! I have emailed and posted and even made a group about it! Any tips on how to promote my mark. business? My family needs the extra income.

Mrs.Loeffel

Asked by Mrs.Loeffel at 10:37 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you look at my profile page, I have an article I wrote on How to Build a Business Website. Check it out, I think it might help you!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:14 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• get the whats new clear door hanger bags,put them at apartments.take your books to salons & sororites.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 2:15 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I agree with sweetest-sin7, also I do ads in the newspaper, I have done my profile on Cafe Mom where I change the page every week and have gotten lots of business that way, I belong to a group that made me the featured business this month, hold an open house make cool invitations, if you need other ideas please PM me!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:21 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Look for vendor opportunities in your area (craft shows, spring flings, etc). You may be able to set up a table to display your products and make some new contacts. Make sure you get your customers contact info so you can follow up and let them know when you are placing orders. Get their emails and send them an electronic newsletter to share what's new and remind them to order. It takes time to build your customer base but the great thing is that you can build bigger and bigger. Also, I believe Avon offers a fundraiser? If you are interested in offering fundraisers you want to let people know that it's an option. A fundraiser would be a great way to get a lot of new customers. Good luck.

Loretta
    Scentsy Ind. Director
    http://www.saferscents.com

bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 8:44 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Do you belong to makeup geek.com? It is awesome and fun...try it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoxYwrP-IBs

this is another great way to earn money, that is does not cost anything, I am very happy with it

blakesma

Answer by blakesma at 9:38 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Craigslist
    cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 5:01 PM on Mar. 7, 2009