HELP!!!

ok well me and my current boyfriend had to got to court today for child support but see he isnt the dad soooo there trying to get him for our age difference i was 15 when i had my baby and he was 20...but if he took his name of the birth certificate wat would be hos chances of still going to jail since he isnt the dad and all and he gets an attorney???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• If he's not the father then he would have to get a paternity test to prove it. I'm curious as to why his name is on it if he isn't? And yes its illegal for you to be with him, I think you need to stick with your age... He will go to jail if they can prove you have slept with him...
    Anonymous

• So what are you trying to get him for rape or where you willing or child support, girl there are more important things than taking someone to court. One if he's not the father he doesn't owe you a dime. And if you're trying to get him on the age thing good luck, I don't know how old you are now but a lot of proof is needed to know if it was willing or not.
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 10:46 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• WELL WE DIDNT KNOW AT THE TIME AS HE SIGNED THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND WE DID DO A PATERNITY TEST AND WE KNOW WHO THE REAL DAD IS AND ALL BUT WHAT IF THEY CANT PROVE THAT WE SLEPT TOGETHER???
    Anonymous

• I WASNT TRYING TO GET HIM FOR ANYTHING ME AND HIM ARE STILL TOGETHER I HAD MEDICAID ON MY SON AND THE MEDICAID OFFICE REPORTED IT IN THATS WHAT THE JUDGE SAID...
    Anonymous

• Then you don't have anything on him. Unless you had a 3some & had a witness. Unless he admitts to ya'll having sex.
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 10:51 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• SO IN OTHER WORDS THEY PRETTY MUCH CANT DO ANYTHING TO HIM EVEN THOUGH THE JUDGE FILED A REPORT AND TOLD TO GET HIM AN ATTORNY TO GET HIS NAME OFF THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE???
    Anonymous

• well sure they can take the name off the birth certificate since he isn't the father, but I don't understand why he needs an attorny since he isn't the father he has no rights even if he signed it. DNA proves it. But as jail time and child support no.
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 11:17 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• THANK YOU I HELP IT ALL GOES GOOD FOR US!!!
    Anonymous

• allowing his name on the birth certificate in the first place is as good as a confession of statutory rape. removing it now won't erase anything. He knew having sex with a child was illegal. Let him face the consequences.
    Anonymous