can anyone answer this?

why is it that most women get along when its just two "friends" but when a third "friend" (another lady) comes and wants to hang out, one lady always gets mad? it seems like womed can only have one friend at a lime, (maybe its just the women i knw) are any of you like this if so WHY??? Why does one friend get left out while the others "team up together" . whats the deal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Anon 11:24 Make the sister and law understand you are fond of your friends & they are important to you & furthermore she need not worry about trying to feel like there is a competition going on between your friends and her & that you love her plus she is family.
    Bellafleurs

Answer by Bellafleurs at 11:58 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I know, right? I've always wondered this too! I imagine it's jealousy, IDK!
    Anonymous

• its a women thing i think. i had 2 friends i liked hanging out with both of them but if one found out i was with the other the one would get mad. i dunno why probably just jealousy and shes scared that you like the other person more than her
    Anonymous

• Because they both want to be considered to be you BFF. Each one wants to be the one you like better. It's competition and jealousy.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:00 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Because women are not pack animals. We only hang in twos.
    Anonymous

• i am gonna say jealously and attention... some women are comfortable around only certain women and when others come around they may feel unfortable and like they can't talk and do stuff they would normally do with just the one...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:12 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I have 2 best friends and we get along great all together... we even met up once a month sometimes twice, have a few drinks and just talk, kareoke (sp) and have a blast...I also have a friend in brooklyn who is also like a best friend and we get along great too.. we don't get to hang alot but we do talk daily and when all four of us are together its so much fun..
    BxMetroMom718

Answer by BxMetroMom718 at 11:21 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• What if one of the friends is a sister in law?
    Anonymous

• I personally am not like this, but I've study the behavior amongst women when in this situation and it's unfortunate & sad when I find some women are still either stuck in grade school or high school. Insecurity,drama... that sums it up. I tend to stay away from women like that. I am more the type the more the merrier & insist on making everyone feel welcome especially when it is obvious to me the other is trying to exclude the third party. For me, this is where the relationship with that person would end...I wouldn't trust someone like that & would not be interested in a friendship with someone who craves attention.
    Bellafleurs

Answer by Bellafleurs at 11:41 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Ooops, "sister in law" ... haha not paying attention (misspelled)
    Bellafleurs

Answer by Bellafleurs at 12:06 AM on Mar. 4, 2009