HELP!! I had a m/c a few months back...everything is back to normal now...

my husband kinda acted as if nothing was wrong when i lost the baby....now every time he wants sex its ALWAYS anal....we only have sex maybe twice a month....ive asked him why this is and he gets mad at me and says that im acting like he is gay...wtf...i dont mind anal but i want "normal" sex also...and sex more often would be great...any advice??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I agree with the other answerers that just coz he acted as if it didn't affect him doesn't mean it didn't. I also went though a m/c and for a while my husband was not too keen on sex. He later confessed that he really wanted to have a baby and it was stressing him. You need to sit down and talk to each other about it.
    maimutsa

Answer by maimutsa at 7:07 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• maybe he's just afraid of you getting pregnant again. Just bc he acted like nothing was wrong doesn't mean it didn't affect him. Men just are not emotional. They tend to repress their feelings.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:29 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• u need to be talking to him, we cant help u at all. but i agree with the first reply just bcuz he hasn't said it doesn't mean it didn't affect him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Mar. 4, 2009