What's your favorite part of your pregnancy? What are you looking forward to in the rest of the pregnancy? How far along are you? When are you due?

My favorite part is feeling my baby boy move. It's so amazing to feel his little kicks and rolls. When I'm having a really stressful day or time in my day and my little boy starts kicking it just calms me down and makes me smile.

I'm looking forward to an amazing natural delivery. I had a tramatic delivery with my daugther that was full of medical intervention and I'm hoping this delivery will be a healing experience for me and a peaceful one for my baby.

I'm 22 weeks.

I'm due July 4th.

What's your favorite part?
What are you looking forward to in the rest of your pregnancy?
How far along are you?
When are you due?

miasmommy21407

Asked by miasmommy21407 at 11:13 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• right now...I am just looking forward to her delivery! I am 40 weeks and feeling all the woes of each week. I have enjoyed my pregnancy but am so ready for it to be over now. I miss my body!! lol
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 11:16 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I also love feeling my daughter move & the fact that my husband and I are experiencing something so special together. I love when he gets to feel & see her move.
    I am just looking forward to holding her, I dont know of anything that could be more special.
    I am 32 weeks
    I am due April 28th
    Mrs.Hopeful

Answer by Mrs.Hopeful at 11:21 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I am 9 weeks and it's been a long time since I was pregnant. My son will be 8 on July 3rd. I am looking forward to having a belly and that crazy few weeks when the baby is just the right size to really show but still has enough room to make my stomach look like a carnival ride. More than anything though I am looking forward to making the man I love with everything I am into a Daddy! October 4th here I come!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 11:22 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I am just over 5 weeks. I am due November 1st.
    Right now, I'm just looking foward to finding out more & praying to be alright (currently on bedrest).
    My favorite part so far was just knowing that DH & I have actually created a LO & that I have a growing baby inside me. It's this feeling that I couldn't ever explain, you just have to feel. & it is amazing.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 12:07 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I'm 39 wks. and am having a scheduled c-section on Friday (medical reasons). I was so excited to have a natural birth, but for reasons I can't control, that is not possible. So, that has been the worst part of this pregnancy, but I"m getting over it. THe best part has been just the excitement of being a mom (this is my first). Also, putting together her nursery and washing all the clothes, etc. has been really fun. While there sometimes seems to have been a lot of downsides to it (gaining weight, the unexpected c-section, losing friends who are not mature enough to accept that I"m going to be a mom and need to grow up), the excitement of seeing my daughter has definitely exceeded all the negatives.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I'm not pregnant at the moment, but my favorite part of my pregnancy with my son was just the miracle of knowing that he was growing and thriving inside of me. It still leaves me in awe to think about it.
    ReekaJean

Answer by ReekaJean at 1:37 PM on Mar. 4, 2009