FOR FORMULA FEEDING MOTHERS!!!

Don't you get so annoyed when you've got a screaming baby, and you JUST opened a new container of formula.. and can't find the scoop? ANYWHERE?

Ugh just did that right now and it's so effing annoying.

DesignerMom0801

Asked by DesignerMom0801 at 11:18 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ugh...I hate that
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 11:19 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Yes! That's why I always saved the scoops! That way I could have them aside for that reason! And to have extra ones for travel, my moms, ETC.

I thought this was going to say don't you hate being bashed because you don't breastfeed! LOL.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 11:20 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• lol yeah thats pretty annoying, especially when i fill the bottle up with water first and my fingers are wet and i have to search for the scoop
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:20 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• aliciatron....I HATED THAT!!! UGHHHHH ...lol
    BxMetroMom718

Answer by BxMetroMom718 at 11:25 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Ya it is annoying, but what is more annoying is now the formula we used has a place for a scoop. My lo is 18 months old and now similac comes out with a scoop holder. I wish they would have had it when we bought it. lol
    simplysmiles13

Answer by simplysmiles13 at 11:25 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• That always annoyed the crap outta me. Why not just put the dang scoop right on top so we don't have to dig for it! I did get smart finally and kept an extra one like StifflersMom said.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:28 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• OMG and you have to Dig thru the can to find the stupid thing...lmao funny some things you think you are the only one and someone else posts on here!!!...lol I LOVE CAFE MOM
    Moma_bear

Answer by Moma_bear at 11:40 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Yep, that's why I always kept an extra one. Also, pouring the last bit of the end of the can into the next can makes it easier to not waste any.

Also, if anyone is interested, with my daughter I saved the formula cans, rinsed them out and put dried beans in some, rice in some, left some empty. Then, I taped the lids down with duct tape and wrapped the cans in construction paper. My 3 year old loves to stack them and shake them, etc. Because they are metal they really last.
    JMmama

Answer by JMmama at 11:41 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• ugh yea i hate it.. like someone saID.. I hate it when u put the water in the bottle first then go digging for the scooper.. and u get the formulaall over ur fingers just bc u had to dig for it. and now u gotta pick off the formula while ur baby is screaming for food
    Anonymous

• I never used the powder..I used ready made...
    Anonymous