who all seen the post last night about the woman who asked if it was ok that hubby tickled his son's wee wee??

i looked at all the reply's and i was in utter shock some ppl aprove of that and do it to there kids...one lady said her hubby kissed tyhere son's nut's and she thouht it was cute?wtf is wrong with these ppl?.......do you think its okay to do this?i do not think it is okay i feel cps should be contackted in this situation who else feels the same?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• Wow I just joined and this was the first post I came across. I didn't see the original post, but let me just say that it made me sick to my stomache to hear that there are some parents that actually think this is ok. it is disgusting and wrong. anything you would do with your spouse in bed, should not be done to your child. in any way shape or form.
    momcatx3

Answer by momcatx3 at 11:36 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• its disgusting and its child abuse.
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 11:20 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• It's disgusting. That woman is seriously disturbed that she think's it's cute her husband kissed their son's nuts. Maybe she think's it's cute her husband is a peodfile?
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 11:21 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• See this is why I don't come on CM that often anymore. I find a lot of posts and replies very disturbing and I log off feeling drained!

Are you serious? Someone's husband kisses their son's nuts and she, the wife and mother, thinks this is cute? They both need to be arrested!!
    Anonymous

• okay this is sick. why would someone do that? the only time other than cleaning or checking for rashes that i ever even thought about touching my son there was when he bent over and was showing them to me and he thought it was funny. i told him thats not proper and to stop and he wouldnt so i told him i was gonna thump his nuts if he didnt quit.
    jody1130

Answer by jody1130 at 11:27 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• i didnt though
    jody1130

• ok WHAT WORD DO THEY LIVE IN!! IT IS DEFINITLY NOT O.K !! MAKE THE CALL
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 11:28 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• omg i went to where that is posted and this one lady said she always tickles her son and daughters private parts,why would you do that? my stomach turned at the people that thinks its ok...and the lady whos husband kissed there sons balls wtf i dont care how innocent anyone try to put it ITS MOLESTATION point blank..if my hubby did that to our girls i would be siting in prison for killing his a**..

sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 11:29 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Where was it posted? I wanna see. Did they all use anon?
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 11:31 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• i wanna see this too
    jody1130

Answer by jody1130 at 11:37 PM on Mar. 3, 2009