• In the Spotlight:

What is the longest distance you ever drove; or traveled to or from?

I rode a bus from Mounatin Home ,Idaho to Buffalo, Newyork, three days on the bus

Yellowrose9

Asked by Yellowrose9 at 11:30 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• that sucks... three days on the bus...

we drove from MD to GA... took two days with the baby
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:34 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I go with hubby every summer, for a month, he owns/drives a truck. Last Summer we traveled about 3000 miles, and thats not much, he can usually do that in a week.... He had a dedicated run. This summer I hope to go to a few different places...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 11:37 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• ive drove from michigan to yellowstone national park in wyoming. mi to florida. mi to ny. it was all fun
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 11:38 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• When I was 32 weeks pregnant with my 2nd we moved from Louisiana to central Alaska. It's about a 4000 mile trip (one way). We drove with an 18 month old and our two dogs. It took about 9 days. Did I mention I was 32 weeks pregnant?
    JMmama

Answer by JMmama at 11:44 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Drove from Maryland to Alaska when I was a baby. I drove from Georgia to California. Flew from Maryland to Germany. Train from California to Georgia. All of those are pretty far.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 11:46 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• OMG Maryland to Alaska would love to do that
    Anonymous

• I grew up in CT and moved to CA. I drove across country 5 times!!! When I finally moved home to CT I took a plane :) We also drove up to Prince Edward Island Canada last summer with our two week old son and DH's mother, 91 year old grandmother, one geriatric dog, and one doped up puppy (she has car anxiety). It was.... interesting.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:53 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• louisiana to nebraska
    MiLeesMommy08

Answer by MiLeesMommy08 at 12:03 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• We drove from Long Island NY to Arlington Texas. I was 20 weeks pregnant and had a 20 month old in the car with us. Yea...
    ajnreidsmama

Answer by ajnreidsmama at 12:09 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I've been to 1/2 the states in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. I grew up 1/2 across the map, and spent a lot of time exploring with my family as a child/teen.

Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 12:09 AM on Mar. 4, 2009