How could a man leave his family after 12 years for another woman and her 4 kids only knowing her 3 months?

TeriMommy2Boys

Asked by TeriMommy2Boys at 11:34 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• because he is selfish only thinking of himself the best advise i could tell anybody in that type of situation is you do you stay beautiful treat yourself like a queen go out have some fun!!!!!!!!
    breanna1212

Answer by breanna1212 at 11:49 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Sounds like he left you emotionally a long time ago and just pounced on the next opportunity to be with someone else.
    Anonymous

• The same way a man with a woman for 27 years and just up and left for another woman. That happened to my aunt. Honey that is a question that only a man can answer!
    missvicky

Answer by missvicky at 11:52 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• Bc men like that are selfish and stupid! I hate men like that!!
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 12:20 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Because he decided to take the easy way out of a relationship and ran. He should have dealt with it like a man and talked to his wife about how he was feeling.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• hmm sounds like my dad. lft my mom after 30 yrs and only talks to us kids when step mom isnt around. ya the worst part is we just moved to USA from S Africa.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• happens more often then you'd think. My sisters husband up and left her and their two kids after 18 years of marriage. No one saw it coming. he decided to tell her at 2 in the morning after just having sex that he wasn't in love with her anymore and he wanted a divorce. He moved in with his mistress that night, he'd been seeing some woman at work for 6 weeks, flirting with her for 4 months. He turned into a totally different person overnight. well, what we saw of it was overnight, I realize now he was a very good actor, possibly even for years.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Mar. 4, 2009