What is your most embarrasing moment?

I had over $300.00 worth of grociers and left my wallet at home.

Yellowrose9

Asked by Yellowrose9 at 11:35 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My jr year of high school i was warming my hands in hot water (my schools heating system was in another state wasnt on often) and i moved to fast and water got all over the front of my pants and it looked like i pissed myself and it was 2 periods till school let out and i had to walk in front of the entire school to my ex boyfriends car looking like i pissed myself
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:00 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I was outside at recess jump roping and my pants fall down.. Ya my friends still don't let me live that one down haha!!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 11:38 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• i was talking to a friend online and my friend asked for my cell number. well my husband was standing there and saw what i had put.. he said ummm.. that is ur old number.. i freaked out.. bc i had given that number to alot of ppl. i so one night i called my old cell number and i swear this guy answered.... "hello this isnt stephanie's phone" i told hiim that it was me.. and he was like OMg do u know how many ppl have called looking for u?
    Soooo embarrassing!
    Anonymous

• when i was 18 I was very sick and had been prepped for a colonoscopy the pain meds I was on made me VERY sleepy and about 2 hours after I drank the stuff the nurse came in adn asked if I had to go yet and I said no she was like "How do you not have to go yet?" So she pulled back my sheets and to my horror i discovered I didnt have to go because I already had...a lot adn even more embarassing was that had she not pulled back teh sheets I never would have known. Those were some strong pain meds I guess
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:46 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• lmao those are funny! i cant think of any right now though.
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 12:24 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Everytime my son acts like a spoiled,evil, child in public in front of God and everybody and I have to spank him.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:36 AM on Mar. 4, 2009