Who is your best friend and why?

I met my best friend in 1st grade; its been over 30 years and I love her to death

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Mar. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband is my best friend but my mom is runner up. I tell her and him everything.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:31 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• My best friend live across town from me and we don't get to see each other often, but she has been there for me through thick and thin and a few boyfriends for the last 13 years.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:52 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• I have three best friends plus my Mom. I have to say that at this point in my life I talk to my mom the most.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:54 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• My mom and my husband. They are the only 2 I can truly tell anything to.
    ajnreidsmama

Answer by ajnreidsmama at 12:07 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• My best friend was my neighbor we have been friends for only a year but shes been there for me and loves my daughter as her own and i love her kids. We didnt get along at first but i took the high road and approched her and have been best friends ever since. My other bff and i have been bffs for goin on 13 years she was the first person i talked to when i moved to a new school i know i can talk to her about anything and if dd o i need anything she's there for me. And of course my mom is my best friend shes there for me loves me and dd and when i need her shes right there dd was hospitalized when she was 8 months old and my mom spent the night with us.
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:35 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• My husband is. I have never met anyone I have enjoyed the company of more and can be completely myself with.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 12:51 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I met my best friend when I was 10, so best friends for 19 years. I hated her at first because I was jealous of her, but soon grew to love her because she was nice to me. She came all the way across the country to spend 2 hours with me once. It was all the time she had.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 1:01 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• My best friend is JoAnn.
    We met just before our little girls turned 2 years old back in 1990. Our girls are exactly 6 weeks apart in age and have been best friends all these years, too.
    We have seen each other through all the changes in our lives these past 18 1/2 years - both good and bad - and have helped each other as much as we could.
    I have never had a biological sister, but I consider her to be mine. I love her so much as a sister.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:06 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Trish, because we are stuck in the same GROSS town because my husband owns his own business here and hers is the chief surgeon, they grew up here we didn't so no one likes us, LOL because we have class and they do not! We are like sisters we like to laugh, have a good time, buy nice things for our girls, we are going to a cooking class together next week and I cannot wait!!!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:16 AM on Mar. 4, 2009