• In the Spotlight:

Do you dress your dog?

Yes or No. if yes please do tell and leave picture if have one

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Pets

• only when she just gets groomed :)
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 12:13 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I dress her in the winter. Usually just one of those winter coat things for large dogs. She's an Am Staff, short fur, and she has dry skin and the cold lets her chapped.

I dress my male cat as well. He too has sensitive skin issues.

My other cat is deaf and has a please ask to pet me thing for when we go out with her.

Yes, I adopted three special needs animals....
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:21 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• hahahaha i dont think my 85lb golden ret would let me!! lol..although a few months ago i did put one of my daughter shirts on him, then i came inside for 2-3 minutes, and yaaa it was torn to pieces..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:49 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• No.. except at Halloween and she hates it but the little kids love it and she loves the kids, so it's a tradeoff... last year she was Pocohantas...
    misskimmy62

Answer by misskimmy62 at 3:29 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• lol alexis 06 my huskeys does the some thing he hates when i put clothes him. but my pom/jack mix loves it my cat im not to sure but i did put a shirt on him one that i bought my small dog and he kept it on for days. but i dont anymore. ive always put clothes on all my dogs heck i used to paint mt german mix nails and put headbands on her and dress also with my other one im not sure what she was
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 4:41 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• My poor doggie died over a year ago but when she was alive we used to put sweaters on her in the winter cause she was just an ity bity mini dachshund.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 9:49 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• We put t-shirts on our black lab mix during thunderstorms to calm her down. (it truly does work) My rottie mix is the only one who would wear a costume this year, my other two don't leave them on. I try to dress them up but it usually is fruitless to even try.
    Mommyto1DD

Answer by Mommyto1DD at 10:46 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Yes I dress her a lot. She has costumes for Halloween and santa suit for Christmas. She has different bandanas for the holidays to wear with her outfits. She is slightly spoiled
    momof5inohio

Answer by momof5inohio at 12:36 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• My dog wears bandanas, does that count as dressing him? IDK
    mimitothree

Answer by mimitothree at 5:24 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I dress my chihuahua, when I buy her something new to wear, she will sniff it and try to get in it while I am showing her. Just by the way I talk about her, you can tell she is spoiled, I also have a lab but she only gets dressed in winter when going out only cause she likes chewing it up if left on but she dont bother the chihuahua.
    1carlasue

Answer by 1carlasue at 2:52 AM on Mar. 9, 2009