question about makeup??!

they always show this commercial on tv this foundation that comes on white like a cream and the goes with your completion anyone know what it is?

MiLeesMommy08

Asked by MiLeesMommy08 at 12:08 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I BELIEVE ITS ALMAY. MY SISTER OWNS IT.
    BUT IDK IF IT WORKS LIKE THE COMMERCIAL.
    SHES LIKE 5 COMPLEXIONS LIGHTER THAN
    ME SO I DONT USE IT. LOL.
    bronxcouture

Answer by bronxcouture at 12:19 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I wouldn't trust it....I don't buy it lol...With Mary Kay we color stripe you to see which one blends in best and we have many shades to match many skin tones. If you showed me a good close up of your face than I could send you three different shades and you could color stripe yourself to see which one matched. and If you wanted to purchase a bottle I will give you one for 25 percent off because I believe in our products and want every one as hooked as I am
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 2:00 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I used it and it had zero coverage at all for me. Like wearing a moisturizer and thats it. That was for me. Try PERFECT WEAR Extralasting Liquid Foundation SPF 15, it has a built in primer, and its transfer proof, sweat proof and humidity proof. www.youravon.com/dhullum code fsany for free shipping. I love this one because its better than the brands you'd find at Sephora for $60 and right now its on sale for $7.99!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 4:30 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• yeah that stuff is awful. the way it "matches" is when you stop rubbing its stops changing color. SO, if you touch your face at some random time in the day you have a big color splotch that doesnt match. awesome. also, you cant blend it very well and the coverage is minimal to non-existant. and you will probably break out. at least all 5 of the girls i know that tried it did. gl mama
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:17 AM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I don't know . With Motives we do custom blend and make sure it matches before you leave our chair.
    MOTIVESMOMMY

Answer by MOTIVESMOMMY at 2:46 PM on Mar. 6, 2009