Does your dog sleep with you?

Yes or No

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Pets

• nope she is too hairy, she stays outside during the day and sleeps in a room in the garage at night
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 12:11 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I don't have a dog. But my cat sleeps with us.
    JennyMarie

Answer by JennyMarie at 12:17 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• camtri3---Why do you even have a dog?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• sometimes. i dont let her at night on the bed because she's an almost 100lb pit/american bull dog mix and my husband and i share a queen and im fat and pregnant on top of that. she sleeps on the floor by my bed during the night and after ive taken her outside in the morning, she crawls into bed to snuggle w her daddy..her person...for a few more hours till the children wake up. she wont get out of bed till she sees my husband leaving the room.lol. its pretty funny, and cute.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:25 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• After I drop my daughter off at school I come home and take a little nap on Tuesdays and Thursdays since I have class from 2:30-9:30. My dog sleeps with me. Other than that, no. She's too big and a bed hog...so I wouldn't have room with her my husband and my cat...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:28 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• hellll ya i do!!! but its just me (and my dog) in my bed..so theres plenty of room
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:47 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• camtri3---Why do you even have a dog?
    Thank you - that was my question also... what a stellar life that poor dog has... outside and the garage! Wow, get a air fern....
    misskimmy62

Answer by misskimmy62 at 3:23 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• My dog eats with us, sleeps with us, travels with us... she is part of the family.
    misskimmy62

Answer by misskimmy62 at 3:24 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• She even has a passport...
    misskimmy62

Answer by misskimmy62 at 3:25 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• yep, he's a cuddle dog.
    babymomma0306

Answer by babymomma0306 at 3:36 AM on Mar. 4, 2009