kinda worried!

i had 1 loose stool when i went to the bathroom ive been constipated the past few days and im 28 weeks im just worried because i know its a sign of premature labor but i know im not having any contractions. should i still call the dr orwait til my appt on fri and bring it up

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would call if your really worried!!! but just have some prune juice or eat some fruit and see what happens!!!! if your not cramping or anything i think you should be fine
    but im no dr and i dont really know what im talking about so in the end hunny it all comes down to you!!!
    do whatever you need to do to feel safe and look after that beautiful baby
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 12:19 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• if your that worried and need re assurance call your dr but it is very normal to have loose stool when pregnant thats one of the many joys of being preggers one minute no poopys and the next minute to much poopys and sometimes runny poopys lol but its normal and if your not having contractions or bleeding no need to worry..=)

sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 12:21 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Actually during pregnancy women are usually constipated because of the prenates. I would think if you are having loose stool all the time, then talk to doc. If it's only now and then, it's prolly something you ate.
    anorman08

Answer by anorman08 at 2:36 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• heck.. I started out with "loose stools" every day when I was first preggo.. Then Constipation set in around 12 weeks or so.. then back to loose stools, regular stools and then around 36 weeks constipation again. I drank ALOT of Water ( which helps with constipation). It is probably something you ate but be thankful you could even go the bathroom ( beats constipation!) If you don't have contractions or any other "labor signs" then I wouldn't worry.. but call your provider.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Mar. 4, 2009