What is the grossest thing you have ever.......

in your kids backpack? I thought last month topped it off with the rotting pears but today got to me because I have been after him to clean it out! Today it was a lollipop from Valentine's day which he had apparently been sucking on and had to throw in there before he got on the bus, add to that, it was coated with hair and pencil shavings! I also found an envelope from his speech therapist with no note in it but you better believe it had 2 bees that he had found dead already and squashed to absolute mush. It was all over my fingers and under my nails!!!

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 12:25 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• aww but ewww lol..my oldest baby who is 6 always brings her sandwiches from snack time home, about a week ago i was going through her book bag to check over her home work and make sure i signed all the work sheets and to my surprise i went hand first in a moldy mayo and cheese mess""barf""omg i was like kinzie where did this come from because it was not in there the day before and she starts laughing showing her pretty missing front grill and says it was in my desk at school i forgot it was there so i brought it home for you mommy"awww"omg i was touched but grossed out at the same time i hate mayonnaise i hate every thing about it the look alone will induce vomiting so me touching it and smelling it omg i was over the toilet for a good minute and then i had to clean my puke up out of the floor where i had a trail getting to the potty whle all 3 babys are laughing.

sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 12:41 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Eww I really don't look forward to that! My son is 8 1/2 months, so I'm not really dealing with that yet. My little brother used to put frogs and baby snakes and things like that in his pockets, then he'd ride his bike down the street. My mom would always find them smushed in his pockets when she was doing laundry. Discusting!
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 12:31 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I used to carry a small backpack as a diaperbag. Once appantly my hubby had changed a diaper in public somewhere and didn't have place to throw the old one away at so he put it back in the diaper bag. He then left it in his truck for a day or so cause we didnt go anywhere. When I went to get it I opened it and It stunk so bad. It was a poop diaper.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:44 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Hubby bought me a new car a cobalt ss well when i had the baby and we were still at the hospital hubby went shopping he forgot the bag in back of the car a month later when i go in my car it smelled like a dead animal i was trying to fig-out where it was coming from which was my truck and it was hamburgers, and steak that got left in my car which i have never in my life seen rotten meat intil that day i had to leave my doors and trunk open for the hole day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• In her book bag...I found some tissues from when she had a sinus infection the other week. They were green, brown, with those bloody boogers! It was so gross. And all she says was "There's not garbage can on the bus"...one was still wet and i stuck my finger in some nasty booger juice. Awe and you know elementary schools are a haven for viruses.

Last week she got this lovely stomach virus. Doesn't tell me she puked on her jacket, pulls it out and goes "It's stanky mommy." Oh gosh and then the worst was vomiting in the car and a trail to the house...ah then mommy got it and had to scrub the toilet while vomiting. Ah it is just one of them months LOL.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:35 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Just old food. Now, as teens, they clean out their own backpacks...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:00 AM on Mar. 4, 2009