bleeding and cramping 6 weeks along

I'm pretty sure i'm misscarrying. when i called my doc to tell him i passed a huge clot and was crampy he gave me hope that there still may not be a problem!! but i feel in my heart somethings wrong. how much bleeding is too much for it still to be possible that i'm pregnant?? HCG levels normal on monday 3/2 u/s showed gestational and yolk sacs but no baby. HCG levels again 2morrow...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I dont know an answer to this question...but I pray for you that everything is ok! I hope everything works out, and also your doctor wouldnt lie to you so there is a chance. Best of luck to you and your baby!!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:39 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• good luck hun!! i cant answer this, but my heart is with you!!!
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 2:58 AM on Mar. 4, 2009