The Guy I'm Interested In..

Says he loves me. But hes always with another girl he works with. I'm positive they havent kissed but theyre always talking/smiling/flirting!
She likes him, she told some employees and he likes her a back, a little. Now he's had a crush on me for about a year and 1/2 now.. so he still does like me but hes starting to like her to.
I've talked to him, and he said he is confused but he really does like me. Well that just confuses me more! So what should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• leave him

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• First you said he loves you and then you say he likes you, this isn't a troll question is it?
    Anonymous

• You are seeing a red flag. He is clearly not sure anymore, whatever happened. If you care you can give him time to figure it out or you can dump him. Those are the choices as I see them. Don't humiliate yourself over him, though.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:44 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• move on 1 1/2 years is too long to wait for someone who is confused
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:44 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Oh may I add something..
    He's like me a year and 1/2. But I had a boyfriend for about a year and the other 1/2 me and him were just talking.
    So yeah..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Girl just do you! Don't put all your eggs in one basket. A year and a half.... That is his lost. I say you should have been moved on!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i would just be his friend right now and let him fig it out from there. just be yourself and he will fig-out who he really wants right now he is in a loop which he isn't trying to hurt anybody he is just trying to find his ground and who he really likes and how it will change his life. A friend that will be right by his side he will go for so if you want him be at his side but make sure you won't be the sexual hook up let him work for his boyfriend R-ship so you both know that you really want to be with each other.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Oh honey, it sounds like he is trying to keep you on the back burner just in case the other one doesn't work out. IMO I wouln't wait on him. He's had a year and a half. You deserve better than him anyway. Maybe he is not sure what he wants but I wouldn't hang around hoping he comes back. Don't be his back burner girl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• why would u put that much effort into so much drama? esp when he's no longer sure how he feels. sounds like he's saying he'll be with who ever the first girl to sleep with him is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• move on
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Mar. 4, 2009