facial hair

k i have a bit of beach fuzz going on my lip. i've always bleached it and it has worked ok. my question is if i wax it will it come back thicker ? cuz i want to fix the problem not make it worse lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• If you bleed when you wax it will not grow back but if you dont bleed then it will, as for coming back thicker I dont think so
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:52 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I was told by my dermatologist that it does not grow back thicker. There is a cream you can try too, by prescription. http://www.vaniqa.com/lasertreatment. No idea on cost etc. I just go to the cheap salon and let them wax my brows and upper lip once a month. Even if I bleached, I'd still see fuzz. :-)
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 1:06 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Try the Avon SKIN SO SOFT Fresh & Smooth Hair Removal Microwave Wax Kit For Face and Body
    www.youravon.com/dhullum code fsany for free shipping. This one is really great. Everything is included in the kit and it doesnt have that nasty smell most of the kits have. It works great and no stubble, in fact the hair takes quite a while to grow back! Hope that helps. Best kit that I've ever found!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 4:23 PM on Mar. 4, 2009