Getting baby to move.

Do you ever sort of tap on your stomach or sort of jiggle it to get baby to move? I've been paranoid recently (don't ask me why) and doing this to get my girl to move. It makes me feel better:) It's not hard or anything, I just sort of grab my belly and jiggle her lightly. I like to make sure she's still moving around in there!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yea i do that all the time. i think it makes him mad tho because then he wont stop kicking me for a while
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 12:59 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• hahaha I do the same thing. Makes me nervous whenever he does not move for a while so I wake him up just to make sure. I'm pretty sure I am going to get paid back for waking him all the time when he actually gets here and I want to sleep. haha
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 1:00 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I also did that with my babies.
    If you worry about her not moving enough, you can also drink orange juice or eat a popsicle and then lay on your side.
    My dr said the sugar will get them to move. Always worked for me.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 1:10 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• my baby only moves if i drink something really cold so when i get worried i just take a big long drink of ice water like i did now not cause he wasnt moving i just have bad heartburn and ice water is the thing that works and his moving like crazy his not a night baby lol his more of a morning baby not like my first but anyways tapping or jiggling my stomach wont work for me with this one
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 4:15 AM on Mar. 4, 2009