5 days late get my blood test back tommorow...

ughh im 5 days late had 1 very very faint positive and 2 negitives went got a blood test today get the answer in the morning. i am so anxious i can't sleep. i just don't want to be let down again. is anyone going through this or have they gone through it??????

zimmtobe

Asked by zimmtobe at 1:18 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• not going through it yet but I get my BC taken out tomorrow and I also cant sleep lol. I know I will be testing every WEEK after my BC is gone lol. Good luck! I hope you get a positive!!!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:20 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i know its so frustrating i am so tired but cant sleep at all. its just crazy weve been ttc since oct and thins is the first time im late and last month we quit trying
    zimmtobe

Answer by zimmtobe at 1:22 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• It ALWAYS happens when you give up lol. I know its hard but try to sleep. You will have news in the morning!! I hope everything goes well...
    Do you have any other symptoms?
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:24 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• thats the wierd thing is i dont have any symptoms but everyother month i made myself have symptoms. so i have no idea. my fiance says he can tell by the taste of me when im gonna start my af and he says it aint comin lol tmi i know so i am just way confussed im like a kid on christmas eve
    zimmtobe

Answer by zimmtobe at 1:28 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I didnt have symptoms with my first...I didnt even know til I was almost 5 months and they only reason I tested was to prove to my hubby I wasnt prego lol. I was wrong HA HA. So just because you dont have symptoms doesnt mean anything. That might have been a lil too much TMI lol JK
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:31 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• thats the joy of cafemom you can give tmi and nobody thinks differently of you thats why i love this place
    zimmtobe

Answer by zimmtobe at 1:33 AM on Mar. 4, 2009