do any of you watch the bad girls club?

haha they finaly beat up one of the ambers..who do you think is getting kicked off?do you think its more then one of the girls?i think its aleaia and ashley...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think the whole fight was for no reason...I think they gang up on the ambers just because they can. I dont know who is going home...I cant wait to see though
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:28 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I DONT THINK NO ONE IS GOIN HOME..AND I FUCKIN LOVE THE BAD GURLS CLUB...I HATE THE SKINNY BLONDE AMBER..SHE THINKS SHE IS SO PRETTY BUT SHE ISNT..SHE IS UGLY IN THE FACE..I JUST LIKE THE WAY SHE DOES HER HAIR AND HOW SHE DRESSES..THATSS ABOUT IT.. AND TIFFANY IS THE SHIT..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I watched it, those girl were angery cause they didn't win the wet tee shirt deal and tiff thinks she got yelled at about the ice thing when he was just telling to to be quiet cause she was yelling when he was talking about what is going on next to pick the winner and she was still angery well all of them and they took it out on her so really i think 3 of the girls will go tiff, whitand maybe the new chick cause sara and aliea was hanging back with the other amber.. i think those 5 girls let the bad girl ego get to there heads and i don't feel sorry for them at all
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I missed that episode! Shucks!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:59 AM on Mar. 4, 2009