DivaCup or SoftCup?Which one have you tried?Are they the same thing?

MrsRKP7

Asked by MrsRKP7 at 1:34 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what is this? are they new or something???
    etiheidas

Answer by etiheidas at 1:46 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I think Diva Cup might be a brand name while Soft Cup is the style, but I could be wrong. I've only looked into this once and would like to try it, although I've read a lot of negative remarks about it. I'm one to try new things that won't hurt me no matter what other people say. If you find that they are two of the same thing then try them both - or research them before you make a decision.

BTW, for those of you who do not know what they are. They are menstrual cups that you insert to hold your flow instead of using pads or tampons. Many people have negative opinions of them, which is normal, but I still want to try one.
    I'm sure this topic will open up a long line of debate, but hopefully, a user will supply the website address again because I lost it.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:55 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I use softcups and i love them. I have never heard of diva cups though.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 7:01 AM on Mar. 4, 2009