Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hlp my hair is screwd!

Ive always had lng hair, but n oct i got it cut. i like short n front and lngr as it goes back w/ layers. Well the lady that cut my hair cut my bottom layer shortr than my top layrs and lngr n the front than the back. Its way to short, but i can mannage it bn short. I want to g/ it fixd but idk what to do w/ it. Any ideas?

Answer Question

Asked by iheartkewi at 1:41 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Its called an inverted bob lol..they are very popular right now. There really isnt much you can do other than extension, and next time make sure the stylist KNOWS what you want before you let her touch your hair!!!

    Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:45 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Beauty & Style
facial hair

Next question overall (Just for Fun)