Wish me luck... Also a question for women who used mirena

Tomorrow morning I go to get me BC taken out...I want to be prego NOW lol. Wish me luck??

Also, for women who have had mirena, when you had it taken out how long did it take you to get prego?

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 1:42 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i didn't have a mirina i had the ten year iud i got it taken out in may of 08 and im still trying
    zimmtobe

Answer by zimmtobe at 1:45 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• ohh by the way good luck and massive amounts of baby dust to you
    zimmtobe

Answer by zimmtobe at 1:46 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• good luck
    iheartkewi

Answer by iheartkewi at 2:24 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Good Luck! Your question is one I was about to ask as well. I'm getting my Mirena taken out later this month, so we can TTC as well. I wonder if how long you had it in would affect how long it takes to conceive?
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 12:36 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I had my mirena taken out last April of 2007 and I was pregnant in August 2007. My OBGYN said it should not affect fertility after it is out- but we waited til I had one normal period before trying! Good luck!
    Greenbeans422

Answer by Greenbeans422 at 4:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2009