PREGNANT???????????

i took a preg test at the dr office last wk. It was (-). they said to take anothr 1 n 2wks if i still have no period. I had unprotected sex 2wks ago. My baby is 8wks. I brest fed the 1st 4wks. I stopd bleedn at 3wks. Still no period. When shuld i expect a period? When shuld i accually b able to know if i am?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• your body is probably still weird from just having a baby lol...I would wait another 2 weeks and test again
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:49 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Wow...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I made the mistake of assuming that no period meant I was safe from getting pregnant. Hence, my 1st just turned 14 months and I'm now 35 weeks pregnant with our 2nd...you do the math...

It's not easy running after a just-learned-to-walk toddler AND being this pregnant at the same time so I highly recommend you find out if you had an oopsie when you had unprotected sex...and what you plan to do about it...whether or not you can devote the time, energy and money to a 2nd so soon after the 1st...good luck!
    NikiDeaf

Answer by NikiDeaf at 2:04 AM on Mar. 4, 2009