my question is?

When your hubby is a sleep and you still want more sexual fun do you play with yourself while he is sleeping ? I do that cause i don't want him to think he didn't do a great job he does a alsome job i just want to feel it over and over but its not the same..

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No I usually wake him up with a bj and then he knows whats up lol

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:13 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I have done that and I have woke him up later for more.

Answer by pnwmom at 2:14 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• nope. ...i just go to sleep. ...

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:17 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• no i will wake him up if that ever happens lol but my hubby makes sure im pleased and if he dont please me i will say HEY I AM NOT DONE HERE and he will do whatever it takes to get me done lol

Answer by sauna26 at 2:17 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• He makes sure I am satisfied before he rolls over and goes to bed.
    He knows

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 2:20 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i just go 2 sleep

Answer by iheartkewi at 2:20 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I used to just go to bed, but one day I just grabbed his hand and told him I wasn't done yet. He didn't mind one bit and now he takes care of me like that anytime I don't quite "get there" during sex.

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I just keep the switch on my vibrator in the on position and it never seems to mind. I noticed it never talks to me at breakfast but that's cool cause I pay the bills in this family. Cool thing is, it never talks back and I put it in a drawer when I don't want to see it.

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:43 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I belong to me at the end of the day, so yeah though we're really into each other we are pretty cool with some personal space when needed in this regard.

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on Mar. 4, 2009