my question is?

When your hubby is a sleep and you still want more sexual fun do you play with yourself while he is sleeping ? I do that cause i don't want him to think he didn't do a great job he does a alsome job i just want to feel it over and over but its not the same..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No I usually wake him up with a bj and then he knows whats up lol
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:13 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I have done that and I have woke him up later for more.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:14 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• nope. ...i just go to sleep. ...
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:17 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• no i will wake him up if that ever happens lol but my hubby makes sure im pleased and if he dont please me i will say HEY I AM NOT DONE HERE and he will do whatever it takes to get me done lol
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 2:17 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• He makes sure I am satisfied before he rolls over and goes to bed.
    He knows better.....lol
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 2:20 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i just go 2 sleep
    iheartkewi

Answer by iheartkewi at 2:20 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I used to just go to bed, but one day I just grabbed his hand and told him I wasn't done yet. He didn't mind one bit and now he takes care of me like that anytime I don't quite "get there" during sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I just keep the switch on my vibrator in the on position and it never seems to mind. I noticed it never talks to me at breakfast but that's cool cause I pay the bills in this family. Cool thing is, it never talks back and I put it in a drawer when I don't want to see it.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:43 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I belong to me at the end of the day, so yeah though we're really into each other we are pretty cool with some personal space when needed in this regard.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on Mar. 4, 2009