anyone ever wake there dh by having sex with them? and do you think it is wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You have sex with your dh while he's sleeping? Lmao. That's really odd.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• How is it right? That's like..rape.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• no, i have enough time while he's awake
    iheartkewi

Answer by iheartkewi at 2:19 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• you cant rape ur hub. u cant rape the willing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• But why would you do it while he's asleep? It just makes no sense. When I'm sleeping I don't want anyone to mess with me, let alone have sex with me. Haha.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• to keep the drive alive. try new things
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• why the hell not they do it all the time........well mine will and it is not that bad of a way to wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! talk about being in a good mood for the day
    Anonymous

right!! lol its kinda nice everyone in a while
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• It is wrong especially if the spouse has said to not do that. A friend of mine took sleep meds so she was usually knocked out each night. One night she did not need a sleep aid and her husband did not know she didn't take one and she woke up while he was having sex with her. This friend was woken in the middle of the night several months earlier by three men who raped her violently and she relived the entire thing. She had been unable to have sex but was in therapy to try and get her libido back. Her husband confessed he had been having sex with her every night after she took her sleep meds. She kicked him out and pressed charges against him. He is in prison right now.

If a couple has agreed this is acceptable there is nothing wrong with it.  To do this the way my friends husband did is rape and is so wrong. 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i used to date a guy that would wake me up by stating to have sex with me..and hell yaaa it was awesome waking up to that!! makes your whole day better!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:46 AM on Mar. 4, 2009