Is anyone here on Lexapro?

I just started taken the medication for depression Monday and was curious at what others have experienced with it. Yesterday I got really tired and woke up really energetic, today I don't feel tired at all. I know it takes tiem for the medicine to get in your system. Anyone else has experience with Lexapro?

suhweet1

Asked by suhweet1 at 2:18 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Health

• I used to be on it, it worked for a while. It didn't end up making me anymore happy, just more determined. More focused.
    I hope it works out well for you
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 2:46 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I took it for a while. It helped some but the longer i was on it the less it worked after a couple years I switched to paxil and it works much better. Hope you feel better soon!

babymomma0306

Answer by babymomma0306 at 3:29 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Yes I was on it for a long time,and I loved it,I felt so much better on it,and I have tried about everything out there,but I had been really achy with my depression,so I was switched to Cymbalta,and is working just as well.Lexapro also has no weight gain with it.Good Luck,and I hope it works as well for you.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:54 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I am on Lexapro now. I love it. Have had no side effects.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 10:14 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I was only exausted all the time, but other than that nothing.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 10:59 AM on Mar. 4, 2009