AnYbOdY eLsE?

Feel kinda crabby tonight? Lol I have been all day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL pink, your DH reminds me of my brother, I guess his GF was PMSing and he has this tiny room within the backroom at my moms house where he plays his guitar and hides from the beast(we don't have basements here). I went to give him some food and he is so chickensh&% of GF when she is pmsing that I purposely barged in screaming in a deep voice and he freaked out, I should have videotaped it. He said he even got the runs after the way I scared him.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:30 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Yes! Today has just not been my day... I'm pre-menstrual and very crabby, lol. Glad I'm not the only one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I am too. ...but i started today so. ...it kinda comes with that whole montly package thing i think.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:07 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Yup pmsing has a big part in it - poor hubby
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:07 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Not me, in fact I have been in a good mood and productive all day. I do have my days though where I want to just tell everyone to shut the hell up. But tonight is good, I just got best answer for a question that I had forgotten about and laughed at how much info I give about myself. lol.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:07 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Ya I have been cranky all day.. Man my DH stayed in the basement watching sports all night long haha!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:08 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:31 AM on Mar. 4, 2009