• In the Spotlight:

HOW BIG....

I AM HAVING TROUBLE FINDING A BRA TO FIT WHILE I AM PREGO....BEFORE I WAS PREGO I WAS A 36DD. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST YOU GOT WHILE YOU WERE PREGNANT, AND WHAT KIND OF BRA DID YOU WEAR DURING THIS TIME? I AM VERY INSECURE ABOUT THIS NOW...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 32HH and it is nearly impossible to find. I had to go to Nordstrom and spend too much money to get one with any real support. You didn't say what your current size is though..what is it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Man I must have been lucky both times! with my first I went up a cup size ( from C to D) and then my boobs went right back to normal ( after breast feeding).. this time, same deal!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I AM NOT SURE WHAT MY CURRENT SIZE IS. I TRIED ON AN F AND IT DID NOT FEEL SUPPORTED ENOUGH AND IT SEEMED TO SMALL. I HAVE THE NUMBER FOR A LADY THAT CUSTOM MAKES BRAS AND I THINK I AM GOING TO GO SEE HER FRIDAY
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Yeah I went to Motherhood and they gave me a card for a custom maker. But if you have a Nordstrom they are top notch at sizing. Even if you don't want to buy the bra there they will size you perfectly so you get the right fit somewhere else.
    Victoria Secret sized me according to what THEY had. And they don't carry my size. I was pissed when I found that out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I currently I 34 M... yes an M. I have to get my bras either custom made or imported from Europe. Before getting pregnant I was already an HH. Once I am finished breast feeding I am getting a reduction
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 5:18 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Get a proper fitting from a specialty shop. Your size will change, so you might need a couple fittings. I couldn't buy from any of the chain stores due to sizing issues. But, if you know the right size, you can find them online if you don't have a specialty store locally.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:28 AM on Mar. 4, 2009