Are You Making A living or A Fortune?

Evaluate yourself as to where you are now in your life... then let us know your answer!

maila674

Asked by maila674 at 4:40 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• payday to payday is how we make it.........kind of sad but we do it on are own. no welfare no childsupport..me and the stepdad
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Making a living and going to court to prove that my ex can indeed pay $638.00 per month.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:54 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I'm a SAHM. Hubby makes pretty good money - but I wouldn't say we're making a fortune either. We're very comfortable. I guess I would say in between.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 5:01 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Making a living! But I decided to make a CHANGE - to make a Fortune, so i am now taking the 1st step to make a Fortune!
    maila674

Answer by maila674 at 5:29 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Making a living.
    So long as we can keep our head above water - all our bills paid, money in savings, and enough for the surprises that come up - then we don't need a fortune.

:)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:42 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• We are very comfortable!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:11 AM on Mar. 4, 2009