will god forgive me? i have broke almost every rule he made for us. i did not understand what i was doing at the time. i never thought he was real.

how do i get him to forgive me for the wrong i have done? how do i get the bad things in my life to stop? how do i get close to him?will he even love someone like me? i have done so many things wrong in my life. i even stoped beliving in him for some time. how do i change my ways and make a life that god wonts me to have?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• God loves everyone girl! Don't even pain yourself with what you did when Jesus died for your sins. As long as you won't commit major sins and you DO accept him as your Savior, you then begin to build a relationship with him. I felt as bad as you did last year. I still sin by doing certaim things but, I am aware of when I do it and ask for forgiveness.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:49 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• wow whoever you are you are in my head i am going through this as well mabe we can help each other?i do know god does love you and i for all the wrongs we have done its not meant for us to know every thing about him but that is his great mystory
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:52 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i cant sleep and these same things are going through my head i think i will pray and ask him to come into my heart and show me the right way of life and maybe then i will see a light at the end of the tunnaal
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:58 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• okay what if you dont know how to pray?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Everyone knows how to pray! It's called talking. Just talk to God as if you were talking to a friend, except he knows what your thinking and feeling already so you just say what you have to say. Try to learn prayers if you can and want to, But me! I talk to him like a friend. and after that I feel a lot better.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 5:13 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• This sums it up. We have all sinned and come short of God's glory(Romans 3:23). If you have a desire for a relationship with Him, He has drawn you and will not turn you away! (John 6:37) Talk to Him, read His Word, draw near to Him and He will draw near to you. ( James 4:8) Anything He wants you to be, you will be by His power and His grace,not by anything YOU do! Just invite Him in, and He will come in. ( Revelation 3:20) God bless you, I've added you to my prayer list.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 6:17 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• God loves you unconditionally. You are His creation, His perfection. There is NOTHING you can do to make Him love you less. That is the plain and simple truth.  And it is never too late to rekindle your relationship with GOD.  Just start talking to HIM like you're talking to an old friend.  Take time out to sit in quiet reflection so you can open yourself up to HIS loving embrace.  You'll get there!!  If you need a friendly shoulder to lean on, you can always PM me.  I'll be happy to help.  GOD BLESS!!!

jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 6:55 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• In God's eyes a sin is a sin, they are all equal. However, all you have to do is ask for him to forgive you and he does. All you have to do is ask him to hold your hand through your rough times and he does. All you have to do is move close to him and he will be there. Talk to him, tell him how you feel as for forgiveness and then the important thing to remember is to forgive yourself. Sometimes as humans that is the hardest part. Once you give it to God then let it go. If you ever need a friend to talk to feel free to look me up. I have had a lot of issues in my life as well and there was a time that I wanted to turn away from God. Please don't ever hesistate to PM me! Good luck, although I don't know you name, you will be in my prayers and I hope you find your way!
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 9:06 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Apparently if you ask for forgiveness you're good to go.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• yes!
    mommiejay453

Answer by mommiejay453 at 10:05 AM on Mar. 4, 2009