What is the meanest thing you have done to a person?

Either knowingly or unknowingly. You just did it and then later realized how awful you acted or how awful you didn't realize you acted.

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 5:17 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Caught my man in bed with another chick while i was pregnant, So when he went to sleep that night i superglued his hands to his balls and dick, glued his balls to the side of his legs,glued his dick to his nuts. IT was stupendous! He had to scream for his mother to get him and take him to the hospital. Even she thought he got what he deserved!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 6:41 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I once made a girl lose everything, her job, her boyfriend, her home, all her friends, she even had to drop out of college. Although to be honest she did most of it herself, I just let people know what she was doing and then *poof* everything was gone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:24 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Told my mom to shut the fuck up.. i feel bad ;-{
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:26 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i screwed my bffs husband in her bed and did it while she was having there son and im still screwing him and i smile in her face every day is that bad its been going on for 5 tears she doesent suspect a thing..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:28 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Telling my husband I didn't want to be with him anymore. We went through a really, really bad time and I thought it was easier to just not be together anymore. Then I came to my senses and we worked everything out.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 5:28 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i pooped in the floor and told everyone it was the dog and it was diareah chachacha...my brother cleaned it up and threw up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:30 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• dam that is some fucked up shit screwing your bff husband your a fucking whore!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:31 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Lol thats funny anon 3:30
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:32 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I wrote a letter all over a man's body with black magic marker, painted his toe nails and took pictures. I was mad because he was drunk and passed out. The problem with this is that he was military and had to report the next day. He woke up to "Dear ___, scattered over his chest! Daring then, funny now...and subconciously mean! I'm Sorry.
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 5:32 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• geesh anon 5:28 im glad im not alone,i was sleeping with my moms new boy friend for a long time and i never told her he was 20 years younger then her and a couple years younger then me i was 22...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:33 AM on Mar. 4, 2009