opinions

Do you think its a good idea to stock up on formula before the baby arrives and if so what formula is best for a newborn? Please no bashing about me wanting to "formula feed".

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• noo just wait til the baby is born cause you dont know if they'll like it cause when i had my son the hosp gave me infamil and he didnt like it i had to keep trying diffrent formula then i finally foundout it wich was soy formula so wait k and theres nothing wrong i didnt breast feed
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:53 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• wait until the baby is born and then ask the doctors to see what is right for you to use for your baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:22 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Oh okay. thanks ladies =]
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:36 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• It is best to wait and see what your baby digests the best. W/ my son who is now 4. We went thru 3 different formulas. There was one that made him poop alot, we changed it, then the other kind constipated him. Then we went back to the original that we started with. Then he became colic and the dr. recommended something else and that one worked. Thank Goodness!!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 7:46 AM on Mar. 4, 2009