I need help

sometime if I want to sleep in I let the kids stay up late. But why when I do that my six yr old still be up walking about 2:00 a.m and be up at 5 or 7 a.m do your kids do that?

Mz.PhatPhat

Asked by Mz.PhatPhat at 7:27 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• no i would make them go to bed and if you want to sleep in late maybe when they wake up you can put a movie on for them that way you can lay oin your bed and relax still
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 11:15 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• No...Kids need routine and while it's okay to let them stay up a little late every once in a while, it would all depend on how late you late them stay up. Maybe letting them stay up late is throwing them off balance?
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 9:44 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• No Kids need a routine..... If i was you i would let them stay up once in a long while but not often. I would tell them i am only going to let you stay up till this and this time you know to a cetain time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• My girls get up at the same time no matter what time they go to bed. It drives me nuts.
    crazy_mum

Answer by crazy_mum at 12:39 PM on Mar. 4, 2009