headaches....

When is it time to call your doctors when you are getting headaches? I have had a headache off and on now for the past week...

ali_1107

Asked by ali_1107 at 8:07 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh yes and I am almost 15 weeks along.. sorry
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:08 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i had terrible migraines my whole pregnancy. nothing i could do about it. i just had to deal with it, since you shouldnt take any medicine when pregnant.

try to relax, get some sleep... your doc will just give you some medicine anyway. not much you can do about it. sorry.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:11 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Better safe than sorry, call the doc and see what they recommend. Sometimes headaches can be a sign, sometimes they are just form hormones. I actually had less headaches during pregnancy while other people start to get migraine while pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I was just at the Doc yesterday and i had the same thing at about 15 weeks.. i had a migrane for oever a week and then it just stopped and i have been fine since.. im 20 weeks now.. But he said to take luke warm showers or baths and lay down with a rag on your head or even covering your face for a minute... Try to lay down in the dark all alone.. Good luck.. he also said there isnt much they can do but if it does get worse and wont go away then i would call to see what your dr thinks!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:23 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• you can take tylenol
    BallardMomma

• Drink a lot of water, and eat more often if you aren't already.
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 9:51 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• thanks everyone, i did take some tylenol and it helped a little bit.. it has been off and on all day long today. I will probably just bring it up to him at my next visit. I also have been doing the bath and cold washcloth on my head as well! Thank you all very much! Hopefully these headaches will go away soon : )
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 4:50 PM on Mar. 4, 2009