do you feel this way ever?

do you ever have those days where you feel like everyone is against you? family members friends the mailman? lol okay the mailman is a stretch. but have you ever had those feelings and for no apparent reason?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 8:15 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes ,i feel that way but than again i just chalk it up to pregnancy paranoia,at least for now..lol
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 12:24 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• BIG HUGS to you, it will get better. I definitely have those days sometimes.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 8:24 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• *hugs* i to have thoes days everyone and everything is agents me. even the milk that i spilled. what else can go wrong? so your not alone. for me it seems to last till i go to bed but its always better in the morning. try to have a better day/night. and know your not alone. maybe its gods way of throwing a wrench to a normal day. i would rather him throw a winning ticket but that never happens lol. xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:30 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• On some days even my mailman pisses me off. LOL
    Sometimes I do feel like that. Nobody can say anything right and everyone is saying I am the one with the problem. It usually starts when I am lacking sleep, lacking help, and lacking a shower. I usually notice feeling this way about 2 days before my period. As women we take the responsibility for the home, children, doctor appointments, soccer games, and most of us have jobs on top of that. If we get no help it’s overwhelming to us, and if we do get help we feel guilty that we can’t do it ourselves. It’s no wonder we think people are against us.
    But if you feel it’s more serious, then you may need to go talk to someone.

deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 8:38 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Oh it is too early to feel like this jodi. I usually don't get like this until at least 9! Make it till bed and then tomorrow ill be a different day : )
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 8:38 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Yep! I especially did it when I was pregnant, I was sooo emotional and I would cry all the time because I always thought somebody was mad at me lol. Did you have a good birthday jodi?
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 8:41 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Ps jodi, I am soooo against you today! Lol just kidding hun! Feel better!! Okay????
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 8:47 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Yes all the time. Sorry you are feeling this way too.
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 8:48 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• yes everytiem i log into cafemom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• hey brooke it was okay thanks for asking. just another day really and k i felt like this as soon as i woke up lol dont know why
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:56 AM on Mar. 4, 2009