Why are my Nipples leaking?!?

Over the weekend I was in the tub and doing my monthly breast exam and noticed a crust on both nipples. So I picked it off and sure enough a clear and milky discharge came from both nipples. My mont. Glands are also raised on my areolas. I also only had my period for only one day last month, and it is due agian today, but nothing yet. I have two kids and they just turned 3 & 1and I did not breast feed either of them. Why would this be happening?

broken0image

Asked by broken0image at 8:24 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• dont have an answer to your question, well at least not a sure one, but maybe it is due to the stimulation during the breast exam or something. I know when i was younger my nipples were leaking, i wasnt pregnant (not even sexually active when it happened) and had not done any stimulation to them but they were leaking. idk. Maybe also its just your hormones.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Mar. 8, 2009