cheating dreams..

i know im not the only one who has them. why do we have them? me and dh love each other very much and im not worried he would and we has sex but like so many other nights lastnight i dreamed i went to see him at his friends house and when i came in i saw him jump from a bed like i was in the bathroom and when i looked in the bed there was a naked sleeping women. and i knew what he did and felt so angrey and hurt. i hate waken up like that and its hard to not think of it threw out the day. its disturbing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I have had dreams that my husband left me for another woman, which is crazy because it's far from his personality. I think mine are from my past experiences with men. Feelings of abandonment in other situations in my life, those kind of things. I think they come out in my dreams, I really do. I've had some feelings of insecurity since I gained weight because the last time I gained weight my ex cheated on me. This man I'm with now would never do that, but the insecurity is still there for me, but at least I get to wake up this time!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:30 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i have the stupid dreams all the time, Its very disturbing an hard not to think about. My dh tells me I should not ever worry but when the pic is there its sicking. I try to think of where they come from but the other day a small clip of a dream realy did happen it was a neighbor that wasnt in my dream but came an said what I had dreamed an It was realy far off that it could happen a true fluke, I was very paranoid that day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Dreaming is your brain's way of taking out the informational "trash". We process so many items of information in a day that the brain can't hold onto it all. Therefore when we dream we are reviewing peices of information all grouped together. The brain groups things this way b/c thats what its wired to do. Therefore, lots of dreams can have very real details and sequences (or be weirdly mixed up). And if something/someone has been in your recent thoughts, your brain will incorporate those thoughts into a dream (and sometimes not in the way we would want them too). So all in all...they are just dreams...they don't mean anything. Relax and enjoy la-la land. LOL
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 2:26 PM on Mar. 4, 2009