traveling pants???

my weight is in my belly.i work in a clothes store and everytime i go by a mirror i die.it looks like the crotch of my pants is hanging down to my knees.it sarts up around my waist and slowly seems to drop down.they are the right size.but i really am not sure what kind of pant to buy??the pants i have on now fits in the waist but below the waist there is a big gap of material.and so they slouch.....any idea.i am tired of looking like this...

snowmom974

Asked by snowmom974 at 8:34 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have a thicker waist than "normal" for my bottom and thighs, so I buy low rise pants that sit under my belly. There is less chance for muffin top and the crotch is where it should be.
    Another option is to buy some nice maternity pants with the soft stretch waists for early pregnancy.
    I would go to a mid range store, not Motherhood so you can find a more slim line, trendy pair of pants.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 12:14 PM on Mar. 4, 2009