WHAT IS SO INMORAL ABOUT LETTING GAY COUPLES HAVE CHILDREN??

THEY GO THROUGH UNMOUNTABLE OBSTACLES TO HAVE A FAMILY OUT OF LOVE, WHAT MAKES THIS SO INMORAL? WHAT IS INMORAL ABOUT LOVING AND BEING LOVED?

Asked by older at 9:05 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Relationships

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • i dont think there is anything wrong with it. i think it is great when kids are able to be ina loving environment with people who will be consistent, care for them, and help them learn to become strong happy people.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 9:14 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I don't think it is at all....and people that do are close minded. If a child can get unconditional love from some one, whether it be a man and woman, 2 men or 2 women should be allowed.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 9:09 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• lol leave it, some people will never understand no matter what you say. (im all for gay rights and gay marriage and adoption)
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:11 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• MY QUESTION CAME FROM ANOTHER LADIES POST THAT SAID IT WAS INMORAL, THE QUESTION WAS CLOSED, I DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO ANSWER, BUT I WAS CURIOUS TO KNOW HOW THE INMORALITY WAS JUSTIFIED.

Answer by older at 9:12 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I'm not saying I agree with this, but the only reason I have heard that wasn't just bigotry was the fear that the child would grow up believing the gay relationship is "better" or "more normal" than a heterosexual couple or being raised by single hetero parents. I suppose they have done studies seeing if there is some cause & effect there? Or maybe it's too new to know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Because the bible says homosexuality is wrong.. So of course that would mean a homosexual couple having children would be wrong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• idk, lesbians have it easier for sure because they can get pregs and just have the baby and no one can legally take it from them, i know a couple like that, they are wonderful parents, i also know another les. couple that adopted, one girl from the usa and one from china... idk how they managed that, they are rich so i am sure that helps. i think gay coulples have somthing to prove... that they can be good parents... that they deserve teh kid,,, and therefore try harder than a lotta hetero couples... i support their rights...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:14 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• ANON, GIVING THE REASON BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAYS SO IS GETTING OLD.

Answer by older at 9:17 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• it's IMMORAL
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 9:19 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• TRENTNTATS, WHAT IS INMORAL ABOUT LOVING AND BEING LOVED?

Answer by older at 9:20 AM on Mar. 4, 2009