Do you think i'm Pregnant??

Well I'm now 5 days late, I wake up sick, and go to sleep feeling sick, my boobs hurt so bad I can't even lay on them, but I have been having some white discharge, occasionally. I have had the other symptoms before with my boys, but never any discharge. Well I took a test yesterday and it was negative. My period is never late, it is like clockwork. Is it still to early to test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think not as long as I hear a negative.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• It may be like clock work, but stess and other things can delay or cause you to skip. I say take a test in a few more days though because you could be. I have a friend that had to take 3 before she got her positive. If your levels are low that could be why or maybe you ovulated later then usual.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:25 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Tests arnt all ways right. Test again.
    mandr113

Answer by mandr113 at 9:44 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I would take another test.Sometimes your mind can play tricks on you too.IF you really want a baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I was five days late last month, and I'm the same with the clockwork.. But I tested twice negative. Then on the sixth day I started.. Musta been stress.. as long as it says negative. you're probably not. My breasts hurt too.. and i had other symptoms.. but sometimes if you think you're pregnant.. you start feeling pregnant too.
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 11:11 AM on Mar. 4, 2009