When did my period start?

Hi All. I am just recently married. I was on BC and missed a few pills back in Jan and started to bleed from Jan 31 till Feb 11th. I was expected to start my original period on the 9th. I stopped taking the pill now bc my husband and I do not care if we fall pregnant, we would be overjoyed and now I am officially going to TTC. Please let me know what you all think. Did my period start on the 31st or the 9th because the only reason I had early bleeding was bc I missed a couple pills. Thanks!

tinalloyd

Asked by tinalloyd at 9:23 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It's hard to say when your cycle started when you have really weird ones. I would go the route of baby dancin' every other day until your next cycle and monitor more closely from there.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 12:28 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• The first day of red bleeding at least 14 days after your period is considered the start of your next period. I would assume it would be the 31.

Philsgirl21

Answer by Philsgirl21 at 3:40 PM on Mar. 4, 2009