Why does McCain feel he knows what is best for the economy?

Excuse me but i thought he was the one who said the economy is fundamentally sound....So all of a sudden he is an expert.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Why did Obama? Why do any of them? They are all living their lavish lives before becoming president.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I believe at its core, the economy is sound. If the US would stop bailing out everyone and let some business fail. Then they would come back stronger. Thats how they grow.

Think of it like this. If your teen gets in trouble and you run to their rescue every time. Then they begin to expect it and continue to make bad decisions b/c mom will always help them.

BUT, if you let them fall a little from time to time, they GROW and learn how to make better decisions and how to fix it themselves.

Right now, everyone is US is standing waiting for their handout and not truely working to fix their own problem. They are waiting for "momma" to fix it for them, when it was their mess to start with.

McCain has just as valid opinion as ANY one else.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I agree with anon. Obama's sure not helping it. Lets face it, our economy could completely tank and guess what, Obama, McCain and the rest of them up in washington would still be living it up.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:30 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I agree abbynzachsmommy. It ticks me off to hear of companies who have already received money throwing lavish expensive parties. I feel like we can do nothing to stop it. Its a horrible helpless feeling.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I agree with Anon. I think the government needs to stop handing out money and let them fall.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:35 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i agree with anon929....

and Obama is so much better right? because spending $700billion dollars that we don't even have was a good idea...ha!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:36 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• i have to agree with anon, she hit the nail on the head.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 10:13 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• well he sure had better ideas than Obama did. Thanx anon for a great post.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:23 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• At least he is trying to come up with a solution. Have you read his ideas? Do you realize they weren't just his? But a coalition of ideas from other lawmakers as well? Or are you just trying to bash McCain because Obama is the ONE continuing to spending our nation into further debt. lol

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I agree wit grly,
    At least McCain was willing to listen to experts and go with some of their more sound ideas which have been proven to work in the past.
    Obama, had no intention to listen to anyone even though he had to pick members to fill those posts. Nor did he have any intention of doing anything OTHER than signing the Gift package for Pelosi. It's a spending bill and has nothing to do with helping the economy. Admit it.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 10:57 AM on Mar. 4, 2009