am i just seeing nothing?

A few mo. ago, My Husband was allways asking me if I loved and wanted him,and our marriage he said he didnt see the love in my eyes and kept saying this isnt going to work? I was frustrated and didnt know why he was saying this to me, other than its his feelings that he was blaming on me. Well the past two weeks I have seen a change in him and now feel what he was saying but its him that I see a lose in. I told him that this morning an he just came an laid his head in my lap and told me how much he loves me. I DO FEEL he may be doing something wrong, more than just around the wrong people at work. He doesnt have much time only at wk for it to be someone else . I Need to know That hes telling me the truth. "I want a bug to hide on his clothes?, or should I relize it may just be we are both insucure?" he would trow my ex. at me and he is 1,000 miles away an we have no contact but his ex. is 25 miles an I dont worry about her

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I think your husband was telling you that he feels insecure about your loving him. You can remedy that by demonstrating that you do love him. It's easy to say the words "I love you" but it is harder to put those words into action. You have to study your husband to learn what makes him "feel" loved. That's the important key--not to just hear that you are loved but to feel that you are loved. Do you praise him and thank him that he works hard? Do you compliment him on his integrity? Do you express faith in him and in his abilities to do things? Do you do little unexpected niceties for him just to show him that you are thinking of him? Do you buy him some little trinket when you're out shopping? Some of those kinds of things and others will make him feel that you love him and will probably put an end to the conversations that you've been having with him.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:06 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I do believe people reflect their feelings onto others, almost making them the problem so they don't have to be the bad guy. Does he talk about anyone he works with a lot? Like more than usual? I hate to say it, but most people cheat with people they work with. I would really confront him about it and see how he reacts. You know your dh and know if his reactions are out of the norm. If he seems truthful then I would think you are worrying over nothing. GL!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:35 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• yup, it's nothing but a possible lull. It will work itself out. Some relationships just settle down. It doesn't mean it's over.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:49 AM on Mar. 4, 2009