For American Idol fans...who's your fave so far?

I think last night was the weakest out of the 3 groups of 12!! It was very disappointing! Even Lil Rounds didn't do as good as I thought she would. She was still great tho, but I don't know, it was pretty blah last night.
I LOVE Danny Gokey, his voice is just impeccable. As far as the women I'd still have to say that Lil is my fave so far, too. Oh and I am SOOOO glad they voted that Norman/Nick guy off last week, he had to go!!!

7mom1977

Asked by 7mom1977 at 9:45 AM on Mar. 4, 2009 in Entertainment

• Danny is my favorite. I think he will surely be in the last two. I was mad that they got rid of his friend. (cant think of his name) the black guy. He was better than a lot of the people that are on there now.

I also like that Felicia. The stay at home mom whos baby son was in the audience last night. She is my favorite girl. Lil Rounds is a powerhouse, but she could have done better last night. But thats not my type of music so I am not drawn to her.

I am disapointed with this whole season so far. Where did all the good singers go?
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:49 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Its funny you say that because I was thinking the exact opposite LOL. I Thought last night was the strongest group. I like Danny too though.
    MamasGirls4ever

Answer by MamasGirls4ever at 9:50 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• REALLY?!?! I thought last night was the best out of the three!! LOL
    I love danny as well. I'm not into lil rounds.
    I thought Kristen McNamara did amazing!!!! (The girl that had purple hair in the beginning)
    Felicia Barton She did really good I thought
    Scott MacIntyre I like him cause he's blind and is amazing on the piano.
    Allison Iraheta shes the red hair girl that made it last week- she is phenomenal!!!
    I'm stopping now.. but I like the last two weeks the 6 that made it are the ones I wanted to make it :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:51 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Danny,Allison, and Adam
    1andonly98

Answer by 1andonly98 at 9:52 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I know, I loved Danny Gokey's friend, sad that I can't remember his name but he was very good. And Felicia Barton is awesome too, I have to say. I love Lil because she IS like Mary J who is one of my musical inspirations. But anyhoo...I think Danny will go far!! Oh and kind of hate to admit it, but I love the drama king (or Queen LOL) what's his name, Nathaniel? He's a little odd but I do love his voice. Still think he's going bye-bye tho.
    7mom1977

Answer by 7mom1977 at 10:16 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• ADAM!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:52 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• DANNY!!!!!
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 11:10 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Danny, Adam, Allison.
    LandonsMa0403

Answer by LandonsMa0403 at 11:26 AM on Mar. 4, 2009

• Jamar was Danny's friend, and I literally threw a pillow at the screen when he got cut. I'm hoping he comes back as a wild card.

I think top two will come down to Lil and Danny.

My faves from last night were Kristen, Kendall and Lil.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 12:50 PM on Mar. 4, 2009

• I don't really have any favorites at this point. There are quite a few out there that are good. I normally don't pick a "fav" until it gets down to the top 12. I will agree that Danny has an excellent singing ability and I think he will go far.
    Proudmomof82008

Answer by Proudmomof82008 at 1:38 PM on Mar. 4, 2009